Our aim is that customers will be fully satisfied with Gweikecloud. We will provide 30 days Return Services (beginning the date of receiving). Within 30 days you could return or change your products for any reasons. Once we received machines, refund or change services will be provided. Returned items will be collected 25% restocking fees. Due to the terms of leasing company, leasing equipment could not be refunded.
For your convenience we advice that you could keep the original crates and the packages in case of returning. Freight and handling costs are not included in the refunds. Any non-returned accessories will not be refunded. The shipping/handling fees charged will be used as the basic of the non-refundable shipping fees. Please contact us to confirm before returning.
1 Year Limited Warranty
Beginning to Dec 1st, 2020 Gweikecloud warrants that its products and parts including the power source would be in perfect condition in terms of materials or workmanship for 1 year. Focal lenses are warranted for 30 days. During this period, Gweike cloud will provide the free services of repairing or changing the defective parts including transporting (except for international shipping). In view of traveling and tech time, onsite repairs could be offered at a reasonable costs.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. Only first hand distributors and/or first hand buyers of Gweikecloud could use them.
2. According to the previous records on this site before Dec 1st, 2020, the warranty time of all CO2 laser machines is 1 year.
3. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be provided. The owners of laser machine system is responsible for any services and repairs outside the scope of this warranty.
4. This warranty only includes normal use of the laser machine. Gweikecloud would not be responsible if any damages or defects result from:
(i) *Irresponsible use, abuse, neglect, accidental damage, improper return shipping or installation
(ii) Disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current
(iii) Service or alter by anyone other than an authorized Gweikecloud representatives
*Damages incurred through irresponsible use may include but are not limited to:
(i) Failure to turn on or use clean water within the chiller or water pump
(ii) Failure to clean optical mirrors and lenses
(iii) Failure to clean or lube guide rails using lubricant oil
(iv) Failure to remove or clean debris from collection tray
(v) Failure to properly store the laser in the appropriate environment
5. Gweikecloud and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to gweikecloud.
6. This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems not purchased from gweikecloud.
7. Gweikecloud is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Clients are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. gweikecloud is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service.
8. Gweikecloud is a support driven company. We continue to extend FREE tech support for life to the original clients. An annual fee will be charged to support resales (in the event the client resells the machine). The Warranty however is non-transferable.
9. Gweikecloud agrees to absorb Ground Shipping Costs for Warranty Replacement Items. We offer the ability for clients to upgrade to expedited shipping for the cost difference, which will be invoiced and charged to the client prior to shipment.
10. International shipping costs and/or customs fees associated with fulfillment of Warranty Replacement Items are the responsibility of the client.
11. Gweikecloud at its own discretion reserves the right to deny the purchase of any extended warranty.
Return of Non-Defective Product Policy:
A non-defective product may be returned to gweikecloud within thirty (30) days of the date of receipt for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
1. Gweikecloud will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $100 fee for machines will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
2. No refund will be granted for installation or training costs.
3. All Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
4. Due to the underwriters leasing terms, we are unable to issue refunds for equipment leased but, can rather issue an exchange.
5. Quantity purchases of (3) three systems or more will incur a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee less any shipping or handling charges.
6. To return any product clients must email our Customer Service Department prior to shipping for approval. Due to freight costs we will not accept any un-approved returned shipments.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Support and/or Repairs
Gweikecloud offers free lifetime tech support via Email to the original purchaser. However, after 1 years replacement parts will be the responsibility of the client including shipping charges. Gweikecloud will provide a quote for the necessary parts and repairs.